“Household activities” like dishes and laundry gobble up over an hour every day. On average, people spend between 85 minutes and 135 minutes daily—nearly 10 hours a week, minimum.1 (That’s according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, and they didn’t compile those stats during social distancing.) Average commute time, when things are operating normally, has reached an all-time high: nearly nine days on the road per year.2
What is it? Christian audiobooks and audio courses playable on your Logos desktop app or, more practically, your Logos mobile app.
Dig in now into audio courses like The Social World of the Old Testament with Dr. David Baker, an Old Testament scholar at Ashland Theological Seminary. This four-hour course offers you a fascinating listen about ancient Israel’s people, culture, and landscape, for free. And here’s a tip—Logos Mobile Education audio courses are more affordable than the video versions. You won’t see illustrations on your screen or be able to work through quizzes, etc., but you can listen on the go and get amazing value.
You can pick up popular audiobooks, too. While you’re tidying or tackling to-dos, explore books like these:
- Soul Rest: Reclaim Your Life. Return to Sabbath.
- Authorized: The Use and Misuse of the King James Bible
- Where Is God in a Coronavirus World?
How to listen to your Logos audio
Once you’ve picked out your next audio adventure, listening in your Logos mobile app is as simple as a few clicks.
- From inside your mobile app, tap the Library icon on the bottom of your screen.
- In the Search bar, type in the name of your book or course.
- Optional: Tap the Download icon so you can listen to your book or course offline.
- Tap to open the resource.
- Tap a chapter or module to start listening!