The Faithlife app makes it easy to connect with your church and other believers when you’re on the go. You can share prayer requests, read Bible plans together, and more.
One of the best ways to build a sense of community is by using lots of photos of people in your church. It’s really easy for your church (or you!) to share pictures of your family, church events, and even small group time straight to your church’s Faithlife group from your iPhone or iPad.
Here’s how to customize your iPhone share menu so you can easily share photos with the Faithlife app.
- Open your photo app (or any other app you’d like to share from)
- Select an image or video
- Tap the Share icon to open the Share menu
- Scroll the list of apps to the left
- Tap the More icon
- Tap Edit
- Locate the Faithlife app, and tap the green circle on the left
- Make sure the switch to the right is toggled on
- Now the app is added to your Favorites list at the top
- Place your finger on the three bars to drag the app where you want it, then release
- Tap Done
Now, whenever you open your Share menu, the Faithlife app will be right there for you to quickly share images with your church community!
Here’s what to do when you’re ready to share your photo.
- Open the Faithlife app
- Select the Activity tab on the bottom of your screen
- Notice box at the top of the screen to write a post, add media, or share a prayer request
- Select Media
- Select Photo Library
- Select the photo you want to share
- Select Done
- Notice the drop-down menu option that says “To: My Faithlife”
- Post to your church group by clicking the down arrow and selecting your church
- Type a caption that describes your photo
- Select Post
That’s it! You’ve successfully shared your photo to your church group.