Adopting a solid ChMS is like switching from math by hand to a calculator or from paper maps to a GPS. Once you do, you don’t go back. It’s easier, quicker, and leaves you more “brain space” to focus on what’s important.
Combining a good giving software with your solid ChMS? Even better.
With the Servant Keeper church management software and Faithlife Giving power combo—included with a Servant Keeper subscription—you can head to just ONE place for everything you need to manage giving:
- See your online gifts alongside gifts in kind, cash, and checks
- Sync your total contributions to QuickBooks
- Allow your members to see all their contributions—no matter how they gave
- Check progress toward your budget and pledge goals
- And more
Now, as for how to integrate Servant Keeper ChMS and Faithlife Giving . . . it’s incredibly simple.
Here’s the gist if you already have Faithlife Giving and Servant Keeper:
1. Sign into Servant Keeper and head to the Contribution Manager.
2. Click the Faithlife Giving button and sign in to Faithlife.
3. Follow the prompts for selecting your Finance Team and importing data from Faithlife Giving into Servant Keeper.
For detailed step-by-step instructions, take a look at this Servant Keeper help article on importing contributions from Faithlife Giving.
If you don’t already have Servant Keeper with Faithlife Giving, you can get set up today and then integrate the two following the steps above. When you subscribe to Servant Keeper, Faithlife Giving comes included! Call 1-800-773-7570, and we’ll help you figure out which subscription option is right for you.