Logos 10 has arrived! The new and improved version is simpler to use so that everyday Christians, small group leaders, students, professors, and pastors can easily uncover insights in the Word of God.
Here are few highlights we’re particularly excited about:
- Faster performance (like, a lot faster on every device)
- A brand-new interface that puts the focus on your Bible study
- A simplified search experience for your entire library—even print books
- Text-to-speech so you can listen to your books on mobile
- Sermon importing from Microsoft Word
What people are saying about Logos 10
I’ve seen some dramatic improvements to the mobile platform. I loved that I could carry my library with me wherever I went. But now, it has become a much more useful tool to write Bible studies and sermons.
—Pastor Randy O.
If I were to describe the difference between Logos 9 and Logos 10, it would be “Bible study faster and deeper.”
Logos 10 has a clear new look and a streamlined and improved experience for most everything you do. It’s the little things that affect everyday use that make this upgrade a good one.
- Make sure you’re signed in so you can see your special Dynamic Pricing.
- With the launch discount, current package owners will save 30% on their first upgrade to Logos 10, even when buying multiple packages at once (e.g., Logos 10 Gold and Logos 10 Anglican Silver).
- Those buying a package for the first time will save 15% on any package.
- If you’re interested in more than one package, add them all to your cart to see your custom price with Dynamic Pricing applied in the cart. (It keeps you from paying twice for the same features or resources.)
Pssst: You might want to bookmark this page! We’ll be exploring Logos 10 in the coming weeks. As we do, we’ll add links to new articles here for easy access.
- How to Get Logos 10: Your Options Explained
- New Toolbar in Logos 10
- Logos 10 Is Faster and Can Now Search Your Print Books
- 10-Day Bible Study Challenge: Living in the Word with Logos
- What’s New in Logos 10 Libraries?
- How to Use Your Print Books Like It’s 2022
- Sermon Manager Levels Up with New Sermon Imports from Word
- How to Nab All Logos 10 Features (& No New Library)