The Faithlife Study Bible gives you so many options for better Bible study: three layers of study notes, a built-in Bible dictionary, 400 photos, videos, and infographics, Community Notes, group reading plans, and so much more. And now we’re giving away 2.5 million copies of the FSB—free for life!—so you and all of your friends can enjoy it.
Use the FSB’s notes with your favorite translation
We want to make Bible study as convenient as possible. To that end, we’ve made seven Bible translations available; you can integrate them right into your Faithlife Study Bible. We’ve even discounted a handful of the more popular translations:
- Lexham English Bible (LEB) free!
- English Standard Version (ESV) $4.99
- The King James Version (KJV) $0.99
- New King James Version (NKJV) $4.99
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) $4.99
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) $4.99
- New International Version (NIV) $9.99
To save on these translations, you’ll need to enter the coupon code Bibles at checkout. (If you click any of the links above, though, the coupon code drops into your cart automatically.) With many more translations to choose from, you’ll find the perfect Bible for your study needs.
Once you have your favorite Bible, setting it up as your default is easy!
1. Open your Faithlife Study Bible app and select the settings gear in the top right of your app. (Tapping your name on the title bar will work, too.)
2. Select Settings in the dropdown menu, and then hit Preferred Bible on the next page.
3. Tap your preferred Bible to make it your default.
Browse the Bibles, pick your favorite, and start using it with your Faithlife Study Bible notes today!
*Note: although you purchase these Bibles through Logos.com, you’ll use your Faithlife credentials to check out, and each Bible still integrates seamlessly into your Faithlife Study Bible.