The events of the Bible happened in real places, with real people. Take a virtual journey across the biblical landscape, and see the cities where Jesus and the Apostles walked, lived, and changed the world.
Logos Bible Software sent photographers all over the holy land, and they assembled 400 photos, videos, infographics, and maps of biblical places to guide your studies and help bring the Bible to life.
You can find them all in the Faithlife Study Bible. Get your free copy.
Here are 26 breathtaking photos taken right from the FSB:
1. Nazareth sunset
2. Herod’s Aqueduct, Caesarea
3. Reef Palace pillars, Caesarea
4. Arched doorways, Thessalonica
5. Arches, Pool of Bethesda
6. Parthenon columns
7. Ruined arch, Philippi
8. Stone doorway, Philippi
9. Jail, Philippi
10. Floor, Caesarea theater
11. Restored stoa, Athens
12. A partially restored ancient arch in Corinth
13. Fountain at Tabgha
14. Roman ruins, Scythopolis (Beth Shan)
15. Central Dead Sea looking East
16. Stone tomb closure
17. Arch series, Smyrna
18. Ornate column capital, Laodicea
19. Curetes Street, Ephesus
20. Mosaic floor, Sardis synagogue
21. Marble columns and gymnasium façade, Sardis
22. Latin inscription, Ephesus
23. Simon the Tanner’s house
24. Roman hippodrome, Caesarea
25. Jezreel Valley from Mount Precipice
26. Capernaum synagogue, limestone wall
For more captivating photos of biblical places, get your free copy of the Faithlife Study Bible today, and enhance your Bible study with 400 photos, videos, infographics, and maps.