We know how important prayer is to your spiritual growth, both as an individual and as part of a community of faith. That’s why we created the prayer widget for your Faithlife groups. It’s an easy way to stay connected with your group members—to know who and what to pray for.
If you are an admin of a group, here’s how to add the prayer widget:
1. Go to your group settings. Click “Sidebar”; you’ll see all the widgets that are available for your group. Drag “Prayer Request” to your list of active widgets, and place it in the widget order you prefer.
If you’re a member of a group that already has the prayer widget, making a prayer request is easy.
2. Click “Connect” to have prayer requests be visible on your group page.
3. After the prayer widget is live, click “Add” on the prayer widget to add your prayer.
4. Give your prayer request a title, and, if you want, add more detail to what you’re asking people to pray for.
5. Click “Schedule” to determine when and how often you want people to pray for you.
6. Click “Save” and you’re done. Your prayer request is now live to everyone in your group.
Group members can click the prayer request to see it, and then click “Praying.”
Grow closer with your Faithlife group today by adding and using the prayer widget.