Hi there, leader. We see you.
Adjusting through COVID has been rough for everyone, but even more so for you.
You’ve got people counting on you and people you want to help, but it’s tough to even get people to talk in small group. You’ve had to figure out how to go online, and you could be addressing more conflict than usual as everyone’s dealt with some heavy things.
You’re happy to do it, but maybe you could use a hand?
With small group video Bible studies, you can still dig into the Word we all so desperately need—but without hours of prep before every small group meeting. Here are five to shorten your search.
1. For sharing the gospel with others: This Invitational Life small group Bible study
2. For studying the Holy Spirit: Forgotten God small group Bible study
You can go through the video study alone, or pair it with the Forgotten God book and/or Interactive Workbook for Individual or Small-Group Study.
3. For slowing down & reprioritizing: Present Over Perfect small group Bible study
In this five-session, video-based Bible study, New York Times bestselling author Shauna Niequist invites viewers on a journey that changed her life. Learn from her pilgrimage away from a frantic pace to one focused on living a holy, beautiful life.
4. For understanding the Bible: How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth small group Bible study
You can go through the video study alone, or pair it with the How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth book.
5. For powerful prayer: The Daniel Prayer small group Bible study
These video Bible studies are available on Faithlife TV, along with Christian movies, documentaries, and more. Get 14 days free starting today, no credit card required.
And if you’re new to video Bible studies, check out How to Use Your TV to Strengthen Small Groups for tips.