Did you know that only 33% of church giving happens on Sundays? And that was before COVID-19 rocked 2020 off course.
People still want to give. Will you help them do it? Set up online and mobile giving today to:
- Provide a convenient, paperless, germ-free way to practice stewardship.
- Make giving from the couch or checkout line as easy as giving in the sanctuary.
In the past, online and mobile giving may have been clunky and complicated. Now, it’s quick and easy (for givers and for you).
Here’s how to get started in just a few minutes! And for a limited time, you can get Faithlife Giving Premium with no subscription fee—it’s on us while churches navigate COVID-19.
Choose a user-friendly church giving platform
Giving with Faithlife Giving is as simple as dropping a check into the offering plate (maybe even simpler . . . ) and can be done from anywhere.
Your givers can
- Donate from desktop or mobile—even give via text
- Make a gift without creating an account
- Opt to cover all giving transaction fees
- Easily schedule recurring donations
- Immediately view and download their giving statements
But Faithlife Giving isn’t all about dollars and cents.
Here’s what one cheerful giver said:
I LOVE the goal calculator and study resources on the personal giver page! Love it. As an individual tither, I love that this tool lets me quickly see how I am giving to my church. The study resources are also excellent—thank you! I have taught my children the importance of budgeting and tithing, and I cannot wait to show them this tool!
— Heidi R.
For church administration
Free up time to focus on ministry, not money.
- Complete an application in about three minutes.
- You’ll be able to start accepting gifts almost right away: if you apply on a Saturday at 11:59 p.m., you can be accepting gifts the next morning.
- Easily manage your new Faithlife Giving account.
- Quickly access gift and donor details.
- Create unlimited funds (for missions, building projects, etc.).
- Input and manage offline gifts, including cash and checks.
- If you have recurring gifts elsewhere, get our help migrating.
- Import history from your old system so end-of-year giving statements are a cinch.
Pastor Vincent S. says,
We don’t have to continually fuss with Faithlife Giving. It’s reliable and easy to use. Our treasurer’s team and weekly counters are excited for our giving statements and fund processing to be all on one system.
Keep more of every gift
Whether you choose the Standard or Premium plan for Faithlife Giving, you get the same awesome features—Text to Give, easy end-of-year giving statements, all of them! While Premium normally comes with a subscription fee, we’re waiving that to help churches during COVID-19. For a limited time, get Faithlife Giving Premium with no subscription fee.
This helps you take advantage of low transaction fees so you can make the most of every dollar given.
Even if you’re thinking you might switch to Faithlife Giving’s free Standard plan after the subscription fee is no longer waived, get Premium for free now. We’ll let you know 30 days before the free Premium offer is ending and recommend which plan to continue with based on your giving history. If Standard provides the best deal to meet your church’s needs, switching is as simple as making a phone call.
Get free support 365 days a year
The Faithlife Church Support Center is always here for you—even on Sundays and Christmas. Email, call, or live chat, and our customer support team will help out with whatever you need.