Bryan Chapell teaches on expository preaching (0:10), and Scott Lindsey sits down with Gary Barnes to discuss pastoral counseling (4:20).
Learn how to ‘say what the text says’
Bryan Chapell says expository preaching is all about learning how to “say what the text says.” Learn how to preach more effectively with his book, Christ-Centered Preaching: Redeeming the Expository Sermon, and with his comprehensive 21-hour Mobile Ed Preaching Bundle.
Learn more about pastoral counseling
Check out some of Dr. Gary Barnes’ recommended readings:
- Knowing God (audio) by J. I. Packer
- The Spirit of the Disciplines: Understanding How God Changes Lives (audio) by Dallas Willard
- Psychology, Theology, and Spirituality in Christian Counseling by Mark R. McMinn
This June, save on top resources like Eerdmans Critical Commentaries and more. Whether you are interested in commentaries, reference works, or theology—practically any area of study—we have the resources to help you gain a better understanding of Scripture. Here are a few can’t-miss resources at unbeatable prices:
- Forms of the Old Testament Literature Series (18 vols.)
- Eerdmans Critical Commentary Series (9 vols.)
- Eerdmans Commentary Collection (116 vols.)
- Eerdmans Biblical Studies (26 vols.)
- Christianity in the Making (3 vols.)