Starting at 9:00 a.m. (PST) on November 27, get 20+ Christian ebooks for under $4 each—many for only $0.99.
On the Faithlife Ebooks Black Friday sale bookshelf, you’ll find resources on building stronger relationships, spiritual growth, and more.
Before you shop, here’s a glimpse . . .
Learn from heroes of the faith in Fanny Crosby’s autobiography, R. A. Torrey’s How to Pray and How to Study the Bible, and Andrew Murray’s Humility & Absolute Surrender—only $0.99 each.
Prepare for the new year with books like these:
- The Common Rule: Habits of Purpose in an Age of Distraction by Justin Whitmel Earley (77% off)
- All That’s Good: Recovering the Lost Art of Discernment by Hannah Anderson (79% off)
- Comfort Detox by Erin Straza (76% off)
Explore the answer to “Is it really possible to have the home life you want with the people you love?” in Gary Chapman’s The DIY Guide to Building a Family that Lasts: 12 Tools for Improving Your Home Life, now just $2.99.
Cozy up under the blankets with fiction ranging from romance to suspense. Pick up titles like these at prices lower than a can of pumpkin purée:
- Blink by S. A. Jewell
- Fate of the Watchman by Chad Pettit
- Grace and Lavender by Heather Norman Smith
Browse your Faithlife Ebooks Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals from Faithlife Ebooks now, before the sale ends at 5:00 p.m. (PST) on December 2.