Creating your media presentations with Faithlife Proclaim is even faster with our latest feature update: Suggested Media.
Faithlife Proclaim can now automatically suggest media to add to your presentation based on the season.
In fact, it takes into account:
- Upcoming events in your Faithlife Church calendar
- Current funds from your Faithlife Giving account
- Curated seasonal media from Proclaim, like announcements about graduations or Independence Day
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using the Suggested Media feature:
Click the green banner or go to Media > Suggested Items to get started.
Proclaim will suggest media like:
- Announcements from events in your church calendar
- Seasonal and upcoming holidays
- Dynamic slides that link to your Faithlife Giving account to show progress toward financial goals
- Directions for how to get to your church’s automatic Faithlife bulletin
Hover over the media to see what it looks like and where the media will be added in your presentation, such as the Warm-up for countdown media. Some items will be added in multiple places, such and Pre- and Post-service loops for announcements, so you’ll only have to select them once.
Select the media you want to add, then and click Add Selected.
Don’t have Faithlife Proclaim yet?
If you haven’t tried Proclaim, now is a great time to start a free trial. For a month you and your whole church will get access to powerful church presentation software, plus over 14,000 Pro Media pieces (no credit card required).
P.S. If you have ideas for any Proclaim features or fixes, let us know! (Join the Faithlife Proclaim group and you can post to it immediately.)