Churches across the country are trying to encourage younger generations to tithe, but they often leave out a huge part of the equation: relationships.
Givers are more than donors, they’re partners.
Faithlife Giving puts this truth at the center of your church’s online giving.
Built up from the ground up just for churches, Faithlife Giving puts every donor a click away from your church’s online community hub, where they can:
- Join Bible study groups
- Share and see prayer requests and life updates
- Access your church’s digital bulletins
- RSVP to events
- Download study guides
- And more
When someone gives, it’s a sign of belonging. Faithlife Giving honors that by reinforcing church involvement at every turn.
When the apostle Paul spoke about tithing, he often referred to it as “partnership,” or koinónia (Rom 15:26–27; cf. 2 Cor 8:4; 9:13).
That’s why we made Faithlife Giving about mission and partnership, not merely exchanging funds.
Faithlife Giving comes with a free suite of communication tools to help churches reinforce mission and partnership:
- Share what donations are accomplishing using online communication. Post an update with photos using drag-and-drop newsletters, or make a quick shout-out in the church newsfeed. Let your church know how their donations are being used.
- Reveal the numbers in a digital bulletin. Download charts from the Stewardship Portal and put them in a church presentation or bulletin. Faithlife Giving makes it easy for you to explain the financial state of your church.
- Get together using events and calendars. Create events and invite donors to meet with the missionaries and ministries they support. Putting faces to funds is a great way to inspire increased and continued giving.
Now your online giving solution is more than a cash register; it’s a missions center.
Probably the biggest hang-up churches experience with online giving is that it’s one more login to remember.
Since Faithlife Giving runs on the same engine as every other Faithlife ministry tool, both staff and members have one login for everything:
- Managing donations (Faithlife Giving)
- RSVPing to a church event (Faithlife Groups)
- Editing a church presentation (Faithlife Proclaim)
- Updating the church website (Faithlife Sites)
- And more
Plus, the work you do in one tool is automatically used in another. For example, if use Faithlife Giving and Faithlife Sites, a prominent giving form or button will appear automatically on your church website.
The more you use these tools together, the more time you save, and the easier it is for your congregation.
On top of all that, there’s no flat rate required to use Faithlife Giving. You can be ready to receive gifts in two to three days, as well as set up multiple funds so people can split their gifts easily.