The Christian life is full of questions.
- How can we be sure about our faith?
- How do we apply Scripture to life today?
- How do we have hope when life is hard?
God has answers to many of our questions in his Word, and he’s equipped the Church with gifted teachers to help us understand them.
The John Ankerberg Show features some of today’s greatest Christian teachers and leaders. It takes critical Christian topics and explores them with experts on the subject, such as:
- Apologetics with Ravi Zacharias, Lee Strobel, and William Lane Craig
- Christian living with Joni Eareckson-Tada, Randy Alcorn, and Michael Easley
- Biblical studies with Darrell Bock, Erwin Lutzer, and Daniel B. Wallace
You could turn to Google on these subjects, or you could sit down and tackle these topics in 30 minutes with the people who live and breathe them. Though they’re experts, they make their conversation accessible to anyone, so everyone can grow.
To watch The John Ankerberg Show, simply add the subscription to your Faithlife TV account. It’s just $3.99/mo., it gets you access to dozens of episodes, and you can cancel anytime. Watch it on the go with any device, or gather your whole family to enjoy edifying, biblical content at home.
Subscribe today to access a storehouse of wisdom on Scripture and the Christian life.