Faithlife is hiring a Logos product marketing specialist.
Have you seen our in-depth tutorial videos for Logos? The Logos Pro team at Faithlife is seeking a fellow product expert to help create engaging content that educates users on Logos products and resources.
Are you a Logos pro?
If you love creating videos, writing blog posts, and helping people learn how to use advanced study tools, this job is for you.
- Create written content for product education and reviews
- Contribute weekly blog posts for Logos Talk and Logos Academic
- Actively participate on the Logos Forums
- Create customer support articles that provide accurate product information and solutions for software issues
- Draft and edit product descriptions for Logos tools, features, resources, and datasets
- Create instructional media that teaches others how to master Logos Bible Software
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong working knowledge of Logos Bible Software
- Excellent writing skills
- Graduate or post-graduate seminary training
- Teaching experience
- Training in Greek and Hebrew
Faithlife, formerly Logos Bible Software, builds award-winning mobile, web, and desktop applications in a fast-paced environment. We create a diverse set of products, including Logos Bible Software, Faithlife Groups, Proclaim, Vyrso, and Biblia.com.
Faithlife is frequently nominated as a Washington Best Workplace, and has also been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace. Most recently, we were honored as one of Glassdoor.com’s Top-10 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.
Make your application stand out
One of the best parts of working at Faithlife is working with awesome people. If you want your application to stand out, show us why you’re an awesome fit for our team. This blog post gives you some good pointers, but start by telling us why you want to be here—what made you choose us?
Tell us why you belong on the Logos Pro team—email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!