Introducing Faithlife Keyboard

Introducing the Faithlife Keyboard—now available for your iOS device!

Built during the most recent Faithlife company hackathon, the Faithlife Keyboard comes pre-loaded with an expansive library of Bible art that you can search by topic or passage. The inspirational Bible art that you’ve come to love on your Logos home screen is now easier than ever to share with your friends. Get the Faithlife Keyboard—free in the App Store—and follow the setup instructions. In a minute you’ll have loads of Bible art to share, including animated GIFs, stickers, praise badges, and faithmojis.

Faithmojis

What’s a faithmoji you ask? They are a fun way to enhance your text messages with unique, expressive faces like these:

faithmoji-all

Bible verse art

If you like our Verse of the Day art, you definitely want to download the Faithlife Keyboard—now you can search every book of the Bible for Verse of the Day art and add them to your text messages!

Praise badges

As if that wasn’t enough, Faithlife Keyboard also includes a large collection of praise badges with encouraging and faith-inspired messages like:

Jesus frees usguard your heart

***

Try the Faithlife Keyboard on your iOS device today—it will change the way you text.

FK-email-header1

Comments

• Stephen J. Padilla says

Given Apple’s historical antipathy toward Christianity, I would have expected this to release on Android prior to iOS. I am, again, disappointed. :-\

Dave Dunkin I'm still not seeing the updated version in Faithlife Group for Android – although I've updated to the latest that says it has it. I see the new prayer list integration on my iPhone iOS, but not on my 7 inch Android tablet.

2. Ron Lundin says

I downloaded the keyboard and installed it. Nothing works. I am not sure if it is me or perhaps it is not quite ready for deployment.

• Dave Dunkin says

Ron, sounds like you may not have given the keyboard full permissions, which are required to get the images. The instructions in the app tell you how to do that.

• Ellie says

Yes, but the small print for ‘full permissions’ also gives permission to capture ALL the data I type…like credit card numbers, address, etc. Why was it designed this way? I would love to use the App but not thrilled about sharing my typing with you or anyone else.

• says

I gave my faith life Keyboard full permission and followed it fully. And it still does not work. I’ve tried everything and nothing. I get the Windows ,but when I touch them I get a no load sign try again it says and still nothing. I’m wondering if it’s me anymore ?

• Stephen J. Padilla says

3. Stephen J. Padilla says

4. Nathan Reynolds says

This doesn’t work in my iPhone 6Plus. Keyboard is there but when I click on any of the items it says NO RESULTS :( RELOAD. There’s not one Item or book or verse that I can find or use in text messages. I’ve restarted my phone but no change. I’ve deleted app and reloaded, not difference! HELP! :)

• says

I’ve done all this as you stated and still nothing. I have tried everything I can think of and I get nothing on my iPad and iPhone 5 ? Not sure where to go from here ?