The New Year is right around the corner and many of us are getting ready to start our Faithlife groups and read through the Bible in a year. Faithlife works seamlessly across all the Logos platforms. So as you get ready to begin your reading plans, we wanted to help you get an excellent start on using Faithlife to optimize your Bible study and keep you connected in 2013.
Stay connected and keep up with your reading plans and notes with just the web, by using Faithlife.com and Bible.Faithlife.com!
1. After you login to Faithlife.com click the Faithlife group you want to join. Make sure you are connected to the Group Reading plan. Once connected, your first reading will show up.
2. Click on the verse for your first reading, which will take you to Bible.Faithlife.com. The Bible will be on your left panel and the FSB commentary notes will be on your right. On the top of left panel will be a “Start Reading” header:
3. As you scroll through the reading, you may be directed to jump to other readings if there are multiple scripture references in the day’s portion. Bible.Faithlife.com makes this easy by providing you with the reference to the next section for that day. Simply click on the reference.
4. Once you complete all your readings for the day click on the “Mark Read” link to check off the reading for the current day. When you get back to Faithlife, the next day’s reading will show up under the “Group Reading” widget.
1. You can change your Bible translation by clicking the drop-down arrow next to the title of the Bible in the left column and choosing another translation:
2. If you own a Logos base package all of your resources will be available on bible.faithlife.com. Just click the title of the resource in the right column and search for the resource.
It’s not too late to make a New Year’s resolution to feed your soul. Create a Faithlife group today and dig into the Word!